Customize your panoramic paddle court to adapt it to your needs. Quality in all finishes.
✔️Metal structure formed by 100x100m tube in panoramic areas and L-shaped finish on the sides.
✔️ Electro-welded mesh of 50x50x4mm with double rigidity thanks to two tubes of 40x40x2mm at 1 and 2 meters high that prevent the fence from being deformed.
✔️ Anti-injury system.
✔️12mm tempered glass.
✔️Fibrillated, monofilament, or textured/WPT grass.
✔️Straight lighting poles and 200W LED lighting.
✔️ Oven-lacquered finish in color to be chosen by the client.
Here you can download our informative dossier in which you will have all the technical specifications of the tracks that we offer you as well as all the customization options for it.
10mm thick tempered glass sheets with polished edges and countersunk holes.
• A 6mm neoprene gasket is embedded between the metal structure and the glass for a perfect fit.
• As opposed to the annealed one, the tempered glass has a greater resistance to both temperature changes and impacts produced during play.
• At the customer’s request, the logo of their sports club, institutional image, etc., can be printed on the glass.
• If a glass breaks, the resulting pieces are not sharp – no danger.
• Glass with EEC certificate. Complies with UNE-EN ISO 12543-2:2011.
It includes a set of 4 SAMSUNG LED technology spotlights of 200W, allowing 70% energy savings.
• Spotlights of 41.5x33x4.5cm at 6 meters high.
• They are special spotlights for sports courts with anti-glare technology. The light tone is white/cold.
• They have a 5-year guarantee from the manufacturer as long as the product’s original box is kept.
• The company does not include the connection or the electric panel.
We also offer the possibility of installing straight posts; with a 45º inclination for less incidence in the game and personalized where the client can indicate the final form desired.
Request a quote. No obligation!